Senior Product Manager
Computicate PSA is the new, intuitive Professional Service Automation solution to automate business processes for Managed Service Providers — empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to automate their businesses processes, billing, get access to reports and KPI’s and more. We are in an exciting phase of rapid growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Product Manager who is ready to join us in creating an automated world for our MSP customers!
We are looking for a skilled Senior Product Manager to join our Computicate PSA team to further develop our ‘Computicate PSA’ Professional Service Automation platform.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Computicate PSA’s innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Do market research, talk to business owners and partners, and research usage of RMM, PSA, and Business Management tools to define opportunities for product improvements
- Work with the Business Development team to establish and develop partnerships with RMM, accounting platform, payment system, and ISV vendors
- Work with vendors, strategic partners, and stakeholders to define the scope of new functionality, functional improvements and contribute to the Computicate PSA roadmap
- Write business requirements, technical requirements, feature specifications, create wireframes and product documentation, participate in UX-projects
- Work with designers, R&D, QA, security, architecture, and other teams to finalize the scope and get scope accepted, facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Computicate PSA to ensure timely release of high-quality features and improvements
- Prepare the go-to-market strategy, work with partners and Computicate PSA Sales, Marketing, and Support teams on release and go to market activities
- Work with other RMM, accounting platforms, payment systems, and ISV Product Managers to ensure that integration projects are aligned with the overall Advanced Automation integration strategy and contribute to the Computicate PSA product strategy
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years in a Product Manager or similar role in a software or systems integration company
- Understanding of and experience in product discovery, optimization, and delivery techniques, as well as the development process
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects in parallel
- Excellent project, risk, and relationship management skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders, including C-level
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Background and experience in the MSP ecosystem
- Background and experience in RMM or PSA product management
If you think this is you, please send your resume and letter to: email@example.com