Panorama9 PSA integration
Computicate has a seamless Panorama9 integration, which allows you to easily connect your Panorama9 Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) platform with our platform, through an easy to configure Panorama9 API.
The API comes as a standard, included feature in the ComputicatePSA platform. Configuration of the API is very easy, you will be up and running in a matter of minutes.
After configuring the Panorama9 PSA integration
- All your Panorama9 managed machines become manageable customer assets within ComputicatePSA:
- UPS (uninterruptible power supplies)
- NAS (network-attached storage)
- Live integration; any changes in Panorama9 will be reflected in ComputicatePSA
- Connect your assets to customer contracts. By enabling automatic synchronisation, any added or deleted asset will be automatically calculated in your monthly billing, for all you customers devices or just a specific group of devices like Windows workstations.
Adding PSA to Panorama9 is now a hassle – free process
Adding Professional Services automation to your RMM platform, can greatly benefit the way you deliver services as an MSP. It automates back-office and operations, which make you more efficient. This allow you to optimize profits and grow.
However, the complexity and costs associated with the integration, implementation and use of PSA is often high. Computicate PSA has changed all this, by offering a next generation platform, which is out of the box, easy to use and affordable.
Computicate PSA is a great way to experience the benefits of PSA, for any MSP, whether it is the first time you are adding PSA to the mix, or as an alternative for existing tools , that are complex and expensive.
“Human friendly” IT; Panorama9 delivers a next generation, complete and easy to use RMM solution for MSP’s. Pro-active monitoring and management of all your customer’s assets has never been this intuitive and easy.