Certified Continuum integration
With this integration you can add our PSA functionality on top of the Continuum RMM suite. Our platform has an an easy to configure and certified Continuum integration.
The integration, certified by Continuum, comes as a standard included feature in the ComputicatePSA platform. Configuration of the integration is very easy, you will be up and running in a matter of minutes.
After configuration of the Continuum integration
- We allow to import all Continuum sites as customers with one click
- All your Continuum managed machines become manageable customer assets within ComputicatePSA:
- Live integration; any changes in Continuum machine deployments will be reflected in ComputicaPSA and your contracts and billing.
- Full ticket integration:
- Continuum alerts are converted into Computicate tickets
- Tickets can be updated both in Computicate and Continuum
- Assign Computicate tickets to Continuum NOC or Helpdesk
- Closing a ticket in Computicate also closes the ticket in Continuum
- And so on
Connect your assets to customer contracts. By enabling automatic synchronization, any added or deleted asset will be automatically calculated in your monthly billing, for all you customers devices or just a specific group of devices like Windows workstations.
Adding PSA to Continuum is now a hassle – free process
Adding Professional Services automation to your RMM platform, can greatly benefit the way you deliver services as an MSP. It automates back-office and operations, which make you more efficient. This allow you to optimize profits and grow.
However, the complexity and costs associated with the integration, implementation and use of PSA is often high. Computicate PSA has changed all this, by offering a next generation platform, which is out of the box, easy to use and affordable.
Computicate PSA is a great way to experience the benefits of PSA, for any MSP, whether it is the first time you are adding PSA to the mix, or as an alternative for existing tools , that are complex and expensive.